TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company or the walker is not liable for any injuries/liabilities of the dog or any caused by it.
- The Company or the walker is not liable to any other Service during the term of dog walking services.
- If imposed beneficiary will be held chargeable.
- The Company or the walker will try best to let the dog answer to his nature’s call but can’t promise on it.
- The timings provided are subject to alterations in case of an emergency or any other reason, this will be informed on an hour notice which can also not be held above the case of emergency.
- The Company is liable to provide a walker after registration within a period of 72-96 hours, failing to which it must refund the whole package within 12-15business days.
- In case of an emergency situation the walker will escort the dog to the owner as soon as possible.
- Thereby no responsibility can be claimed on the walker or the company for that matter or another.
- If the beneficiary wants a different walker it has to be informed through mail or the contact information provided.
- Company is liable to change the walker in 72-96hrs, during which the beneficiary can opt to continue the same walker or halt the service until the new walker is provided by the company.